Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big New Name in Couture: My Great-Grandmother

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey everyone-- I just wanted to send out a quick message. My great-grandmother just got a job working at the House of Deréon with my idol, Beweavecé. My granny is going to be in charge of the prêt-à-porter division, and this is from her first collection: Deréon Spring 2009. She was inspired by two things: all of the crocheting that she saw at her nursery home, and... shit in a baby's diaper-- shit in an adult diaper to be more precise. Personally the trash bag purse is my favorite! And stayed tuned for her upcoming cruise wear line due out in stores early next year. She got ALL of her inspiration from doilies! Kudos, granny! And kudos, Prague, for having such beautiful clothes!

No comments: